CAMRA and Woking Leisure Centre will be hosting the annual Woking Beer Festival on Friday 8th & Saturday 9th November 2019. There will be over 60 Real Ales from a variety of local/national brewers as well as Ciders and Perries plus a selection of other imported beers. Live bands playing in the main hall at all sessions with a new quiet seated area in the cellar bar where you can try a Gin and Tonic. Hot and cold food available throughout the festival.
NEW for 2019 Gin & Wine Bar
GIN and WINE at the Woking Beer Festival for the first time. The choice is yours!
- Over 60 REAL ALES plus CIDERS, PERRIES and IMPORTED BEERS
- NEW: “The Cellar Bar” – more REAL ALES, GIN BAR, additional food and seating area
- NEW: WINE BAR offering a selection of still and sparkling wine
- NEW: LIVE MUSIC at all sessions in the main hall
- Friday & Saturday evening session: DisCover
- Saturday lunch session: band TBC
- Each session limited admission by ticket only
- Price £10* in advance includes commemorative pint glass & programme
- NEW: 11 tickets for the price of 10
- FREE PINT for card carrying CAMRA members
- Hot and cold food at all sessions
- Over 18’s only
- *£2 booking fee per order