Friday 8th and Saturday 9th November 2019
CAMRA and Woking Leisure Centre will be hosting the annual Woking Beer Festival on Friday 8th & Saturday 9th November 2019. There will be over 60 Real Ales from a variety of local & national brewers as well as Ciders and Perries plus a selection of other imported beers. Live bands playing in the main hall at all sessions with a new quieter seated area in the cellar bar where you can try a Gin and Tonic. Hot and cold food available throughout the festival.
- Over 60 REAL ALES plus CIDERS, PERRIES and IMPORTED BEERS
- NEW: “The Cellar Bar” – more REAL ALES, GIN BAR, additional food and seating area
- NEW: WINE BAR offering a selection of still and sparkling wine
- NEW: LIVE MUSIC at all sessions in the main hall
- Friday & Saturday evening session: DisCover
- Saturday lunch session: band TBC
- Each session limited admission by ticket only
- Price £10* in advance includes commemorative pint glass & programme
- NEW: 11 tickets for the price of 10
- FREE PINT for card carrying CAMRA members
- Hot and cold food at all sessions
- Over 18’s only
- *£2 booking fee per order
NEW for 2019 Gin & Wine Bar
GIN and WINE at the Woking Beer Festival for the first time. The choice is yours!
We are pleased to announce that The Gin Bar will be hosted by the fabulous GRIFFITHS BROTHERS. They will be offering a specially selected menu of G&T’s in the CELLAR BAR using their small batch, award winning, cold distilled gins.